Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I look like a cat/dog....


Recently I began doing illustrations for all of my blog posts. It is fun to do and makes my posts more interesting. The thing is I draw like a toddler with an seizure. I'm sure you guys have noticed my terrible art skills. But I have started doing the fun mouth on my drawings of myself that looks like a sideways three.

like such:

Now I understand that this does not look like an animal to most people. It just looks like a derp face. But if I do this: 


Now I look like some type of weird cat/dog creature. 

With a pig nose apparently. 

.
.
.

And when I look at my pictures all I can see is me as a cat.

.
.
.

This post seemed more interesting when it was just an idea. 

Good Bye for now my little Panda Bears! \(*.*)/

No comments:

Post a Comment