Friday, November 8, 2013

PIT ORCHESTRA

In an earlier post I have written about the things that go on before pit orchestra actually starts, but now I want to spend a pit of time to discuss what actually happens in the pit.
Yesterday was a full on dance rehearsal. Meaning that the dancers need to get their shit together.
We played for about five minutes in the entire two hour rehearsal because they have no clue what they are doing.

So what did we do?

We sat and giggled the entire time. We played pool, because for some reason there is a pool table down in the pit. And we ate...... a lot. We stuffed our faces with Twizzlers and Popcorn the entire time.

So I wanted to share some orchestra memes with you. Here are some of my favorites.

This is sadly very true.........


The entire job description of a band director. My conductor has this poster in the classroom....


Being a wind player I understand the pain this brings


I have a very specific person in mind when I read this..... I want to destroy their soul



Yes it can


Since I never practice I pretty much sight read every rehearsal


this is incredibly accurate











And Finally the most true meme ever. This really is me....

No comments:

Post a Comment