Monday, November 4, 2013

Smoothies of Despair

I feel like there comes a time in the minority for peoples lives when they realize they are part of the minority.

This is that moment.

Today was the first day that we have pit orchestra practice on a Monday. And since we get out early on Mondays we had time to waste before pit orchestra actually started. So while my friends and I were being introverts together  (yes I know that makes no sense) we discover that everybody else that had anything to do with the school production of Bye Bye Birdie had gone to Booster Juice.

I want smoothies too :(

But I'm ok with this. I have know for quite a while that even among the band geeks I am not cool. Even though I kick the ass of every other clarinet player in my band. But talent comes at the price of every body else being jealous of you.

Let's face it, I would rather be talented then have friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment