Friday, November 8, 2013

All the Anime I LOVE


Hello my little Otakú Panda Bears!!!
So like I said in my about me page I am a HUGE OTAKÚ. I fear that my life may be taken over my anime one day (well on a level larger than it already has). There are many days where I wish I could travel into the world of anime and live there instead of the shitty reality we live in. So here is a list of the Anime and Manga I love!


  • Angles Beats 

  • ANY  MIYAZAKI MOVIE

  • Attack on Titan

  • Beelzebub

  • Black Butler 

  • Bleach

  • Blue Exorcist

  • D. Gray Man

  • Deadman Wonderland (I watched this forever ago and remember every detail, amazing!)

  • Death Note

  • Durarara!!

  • Elfen Lied

  • Fairy Tail

  • Full Metal Alchemist

  • Hell Girl

  • Hunter x Hunter

  • Inuyasha 



  • Magi

  • Naruto (first ever anime I ever watched besides pokémon)

  • One Piece

  • School Days (the best part was when that bastard died)

  • Soul Eater

  • Sword Art Online

  • Toradora

  • World's Greatest First Love (the name is in Japanese but this is the english translation)

  • 07 Ghost

  • 11 eyes



And many more! My brain just refuses to think of them but these are the ones I have watched recently and my favorites. If you have any suggestions I will watch them and do a review post about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment