Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Dear Pandas (No. 1) - Thank You!!!

Dear Pandas,

      So about an hour ago I stepped out of the shower and immediately turned on my laptop because I am incapable of going more then 20 minutes without music, blogs, and random internet stuffs.

worst apple computer ever


So obviously I went straight to blogger to check my blog. And what did I see?







1031 pageviews....... that is 31 more than 1000.......

Ladies and Gentleman
Humans and Extraterrestrials 
and most importantly my little panda bears

I have reached a thousand page views!



I started my blog on Wednesday October 30th. Here we are, only 26 days later and I have already reached 1000 views. 

So my little Panda Bears, I want to thank you! Thank you for logging onto my blog and reading my slightly pointless posts. I am still getting the hang of blogging and I am loving every minute of it! So thank you, I love every single one of you! 

So please keep spreading the world, help my blog grow! I love you guys!

Good Bye for now my little Panda Bears. \(*.*)/


 

No comments:

Post a Comment