Thursday, November 14, 2013

so.... much... joy

Tonight is the night I have been looking forward to for a very long time. I think every girl looks forward to this night.

No, I'm not getting married.
No, I'm not loosing my virginity.

Yes, I'm going to a Sleeping With Sirens Concert.


I have been looking forward to this since the day I got the ticket, three months ago, and I could hold it in my hands and say this to myself "This is real........ holy shit!" 
I don't think you guys understand. You see, I never thought that I would actually get to go to this, this is because six months ago I had a ticket to go to Warped Tour. You know, only the most amazing thing in the entire world were all my favorite bands that make up everything good in the world all come together in one place to sing to me.
I literally had a ticket. I really had one.

And a week before the concert I was not allowed to go. 
Why was I not allowed to attend what was going to be the happiest day of my life?
.
.
.
I painted my nails..... black.
OH DEAR GOD OUR DAUGHTER HAS BECOME A SATAN WORSHIPING, EMO, DRUG DEALER! WHERE DID WE EVER GO WRONG????????
that was the reaction from my parents.
So I was not allowed to go to Warped tour.

And the same thing was close to happening this time. 
You see, my dad hasn't talked to me in four days, and he was the one that was supposed to drive me and my friend Audrey to the concert. He hasn't talked to me because I am not doing very well in my Geography class.

So when my dad asked me why I have a C- in this class I responded with.
"OH MY GOD DAD LEAVE ME ALONE IM BUSY WITH PIT ORCHESTRA AND ITS AP GEOGRAPHY ITS A COLLEGE LEVEL CLASS AND I JUST FELL BEHIND IN THE READING LEAVE ME ALONE YOU ARE SO ANNOYING I HATE YOU!"

I was tired ok...... I had just gotten home from Pit Orchestra and I had to leave home again in like five minutes to get ready for Karate. I was tired...... I'm a very busy child.

I don't really blame my dad for thinking I'm a terrible child.... I wouldn't want to talk to me either. 

But my mother came to my rescue. I love my mother. 
She convinced my dad that I should still be able to go to the concert because people were depending on me for a ride. And then when Audrey's mom called to confirm that we were driving and tell my mom that she wasn't sure that Audrey should go because she had art stuffs to do and she was worried that illegal stuffs would go down my mother was all like......
"It's gonna be totally safe, my husband is going to be waiting right outside the concert hall and the people selling alcohol always check ID and Amanda is a good child who would never do drugs or try to drink."
I'll say it again.... I love my mother. 

So this will be the one of the best night ever...... it will rival the amazingness of the Anime Banzai rave. That is how amazing it will be.

Good bye for now my little Panda Bears! \(*.*)/

No comments:

Post a Comment