Thursday, November 21, 2013

I HAVE A SAXOPHONE

Sorry about all the resent band posts..... If you really don't care then don't bother with this post.

So you're still here?

:) Yay!

If you read my post yesterday you will have a good idea of what this post is going to be about. That and the title is pretty self exclamatory.

I have a Alto Saxophone.

It's mine.

It was bought for me, all for me.

Not one of the schools shitty pieces of junk that pass for instruments.

A REAL Saxophone.


So if you know anything about Saxophones you would like to know that I got a YAS 62 III. It's a professional Yamaha Saxophone is the most beautiful thing I own next to my clarinet. (which is a Yamaha 650)

But alas.... It has been taken from me until Christmas morning. I can not play this beautiful new instrument until Christmas...... because this is my gift.

I want it now!

I don't care if I sound like a brat! I have tasted perfection and now I will settle for nothing less! I want that new instrument and I want it now!
I am seriously considering doing the same thing I did when my parents took my new clarinet away.
.
.
.
Yes..... when I'm a bad child the worst punishment my parents can think of is to take away an instrument and make me play a bad one instead......

But anyway, when that happened I switched the instruments from their two different cases and my parents never knew the difference, I just had a brand new clarinet in an old case. It worked well.

But I'm not going to do that, because then on Christmas it will feel like I didn't get anything when really I got an instrument worth over four grand.
(my parents didn't pay that much.... there was a super Christmas sale)

Anyway! Look at it!



Are you looking???? Are you looking at my new glorious child! 

My mother took me down to the music store right after I got home from school yesterday and we got to go try new Saxophones and this was the one I picked. It makes me SOOOOO happy! 

I walked into the store and there were about 5000000BIMILLION SAXOPHONES! I was given one and then the sales man walked my mom and I all round the store like three times before finally putting me in a closet letting me try playing it there. 

I quickly decided it was the most luxurious thing I had ever played! 

And then we bought it.......
It was that simple!

The entire way home I held the new instrument within its case on my lap and gushed to my mother about how happy I was. 

So sorry if you really don't care and I bored you with this post. The entire point was to brag about my new instrument ;) 

FYI this is the first post I have ever illustrated and I had a lot of fun doing it. I think you can expect to see more awful drawings from me in the future. :)

Good Bye for now my little Panda Bears \(*.*)/

No comments:

Post a Comment