Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Why I want to dye my hair......

I have wanted to be able to dye my hair for the longest time. Since last year, in fact over the summer I tried so hard to get my mother to let me do it but she is dead set against it.

I would want either light blue/turquoise,  bright pink, or white hair. One day I WILL dye my hair. But for now I can just look at these pictures of girls with amazing hair and with I had hair like this.

I want the scene/indie look. I think the style is amazing and super cutie!

These are all great examples of how I want to cut my hair. I have brown hair and pretty decent bangs right now.





super cute bangs!

Her entire haircut is amazing



I want these bangs so badly!

Here are examples of dye jobs I either want or just think are amazing. 


















I may have gotten a bit excited with all of the super hot scene hair.

So ya and I know at least three of these are Leda! <3 I love her


Good bye for now my little Panda Bears! \(*.*)/



No comments:

Post a Comment