Wednesday, November 20, 2013

New Instrument of Jubilation

Today is the first day in three weeks that I don't have to say at school until after dark for pit orchestra. Instead today we are doing a dress rehearsal at 7, so I should be able to go home and sleep for a few hours because I am incredibly behind on sleep. But guess what I'm doing instead?

Last night my parents told me they wanted to take me to the Summerhays music store to by me a new Saxophone.......

.

.

.

......... a new instrument.

OMGFUCKINGGODIAMSOUNBELIEVABLYHAPPYABOUTTHISICOULDJUSTDIERIGHTHEREBUTTHENIWOULDNTBEABLETOPLAYTHENEWGLORISOUSINSTRUMENTTHATIAMABOUTTORESEAVE

im excited

IMSOHAPPYIWANTTOSCREAMITTOTHEWORLD

So I got a new Clarinet for my birthday in May.

If you are interested and actually know anything about clarinets I have a Yamaha 650 and I think it is absolutely amazing.

If you don't know this is a damn good instrument


I have mentioned that I would like a new Saxophone so I don't have to play on the school's suckish Armstrong Alto Saxophone I have been playing on. FYI they haven't made Armstrong Saxophones since the 80s. It is extremely shitty.

Because I got a new Clarinet just a few months ago I really did not have even a shred of hope of actually getting a real Saxophone. But I am. I am going right after school today to pick out a new instrument.



This is actually happening to me.

I will update you tomorrow on the wondrous instrument that will enter my possession.

Good bye for now my little Panda Bears. \(*.*)/

No comments:

Post a Comment