Sunday, March 2, 2014

Disapointment

A few months ago I made a post called BANDS RELEASED TODAY. On this post I described my excitement for the upcoming Vans Warped Tour. This post included a list of bands that I would like to see on the tour.

The list consisted of the following:

A Day to Remember

Escape the Fate

Sleeping With Sirens

Bring Me The Horizon

We Came as Romans

Pierce the Veil 

Asking Alexandria

Bullet for My Valentine

Capture the Crown

Memphis May Fire


Out of the bands listed above five of them went to Warped last year. You know how many of them are going this year. I'll give you one guess. If you are having trouble guessing just look at the title of the post.
Did that help.
I bet you guessed it.

NONE OF THEM
NOT A SINGLE ONE
ZERO
GOOSE EGG
NADA
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


.......I just thought I would express my disappointment with you guys. I'm gonna go cry now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment